REVISED VISITOR’S POLICY (as at January 1, 2022)
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees, and our communities remain a top priority. Our Patient’s safety and well-being comes first as due to their underlying condition, they are most vulnerable, please help us protect them. The following measures are being taken for your safety:
Please practice social distancing by staying 1-1.5m away from each other and please do not shake hands or hug.
PLEASE NOTE: Everyone must fill the COVID-19 Questionnaire given at the security house prior to entry into the clinic. This must be handed to a nurse or front desk upon entry. IT IS A REQUIREMENT.
For Patients and Visitors:
- All patients are expected stick to their appointment times.
If you have flu-like symptoms or have travelled anywhere recently, please inform the front desk so adequate measures can be taken. Our medical team is equipped to do virtual consultations as well.
- All patients requiring admission will be required to do COVID-19 test at our center prior to admission.
- Only one person is allowed to accompany each patient to an appointment, unless an aide or assistant is required.
- All patients and relatives are to observe all COVID-19 protocols, wear masks and sanitize/wash their hands.
- No visitors will be allowed in the chemotherapy lounge.
- Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will be asked to kindly leave.
- Any family member with flu-like symptoms or a recent travel history SHOULD NOT visit the patient.
- At any point, only ONE family member is allowed to stay with the patient. Family members may replace one another. However, we strongly recommend, when possible, the designated visitor should remain the same for the course of admission.
- NO Visitors will be allowed at this time. All family members must register at the front desk and fill the COVID-19 form each time before visiting the patient.
- We encourage visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual means.
- The medical team reserve the right to refuse any visitation at their discretion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email Support: email@example.com
Call Support: 0809 971 5000
0817 000 1649